Ad Operations Specialist - Toronto, ON.
March 3, 2017
We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist as part of our Ad Operations team. This is an intermediate position that requires someone with some expertise in the industry to monitor and analyze daily ad traffic, liaise with clients and use problem-solving skills to get things done.
- Providing weekly reporting for clients, understanding data sent and communicating that to the client should they have any concerns/questions
- Work closely with the Operations team to develop unique strategies for customers
- Monitor traffic daily, increasing/decreasing traffic levels so promised impression/click levels are met
- Monitor performance levels – careful consideration of network performance
- Set up campaigns to go live, with special attention paid to client specifications of launch dates and other traffic notes
- Monitor campaigns and check if clicks and impressions are tracked, as well as the client’s third party tracking
- Answer client questions: ranging from performance levels, creative changes, reporting breakouts and testing creative pages on devices
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn the eccentricities of mobile in-app. Mobile is a new space, but working knowledge from past roles in the industry is a must if you want to apply for this role
- 2 years agency experience from the Ad Operations side (prior work experience in third party tracking (DART, EyeReturn, Atlas, Sizmek) is a must!
- Another must: strong background in DFA Floodlight tracking (Google Tag Manager) and Google DCM Pixel and Tag implementation
- A willingness to work in a start-up environment and tackle new challenges head-on
- Experience managing and mediating client facing relationships
- You love tackling a question a client has for you, and can write back in a way that fully answers their question in one go
- You can never leave a typo unchanged
- You’ve often read an email before someone comes up to you to follow up about it
Software Engineer- Integration Specialist - Toronto, ON.
Jan 20, 2017
Addictive Mobility is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. Success in this role is highly dependent on communication, so inter-personal skills are a must! You will work with the entire department to create effective testing systems, workflows and tools that measurably improve our product quality. Your ability to conceptually piece together complex systems is necessary in order to test them effectively, and come up with time-critical solutions to complex issues. Don’t worry, this role goes far beyond writing unit tests. In addition, there is opportunity to grow into more senior roles.
Come and be a part of our success! We are one of the most innovative companies in Toronto, and one of Canada’s fastest growing tech-driven start-ups. We offer our employees a collaborative work environment at the heart of Liberty Village, an amazing corporate culture (beyond our Ping-Pong table!), competitive salaries and employee share stock options.
- Build/Improve testing tools and workflows for the engineering team
- Develop automated testing systems to replace existing manual workflows
- Handle engineering tasks related to operations issues
- Communicate with technology partners to resolve issues
- Improve and enforce software testing guidelines
- Suggest and implement projects that will improve testability of software
- Suggest and implement projects that improve diagnostic abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in server-side software development and testing
- Experience with Python
- Experience with the Unix / Linux shell scripting
- Experience with Relational or non-relational databases
- Experience in online Advertising or RTB systems
- Expert in Python programming
- Experience with automated testing tools and continuous integration
- Experience with Mongo and Redis
- Experience with Mobile web QA
Human Resources Manager
February 3, 2017
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager who is bright and friendly and able to work diligently with our managers.
- Develop strong communications plans, build and maintain strong relationships with managers and advise the teams on the best practices
- Maintain and update departmental reference and communication documents
- Assist with recruitment process by pre-screening resumes and coordinating and administering background screening
- Accurately prepare and maintain all HR spreadsheets, forms, templates, reports and metrics
- Administer and coordinate employee off-boarding by scheduling exit interviews, preparing correspondence and updating employee records/profiles
- Ensure compliance with legislation, keep abreast of changes in legislation and advise management of relevant changes
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
- Act as the first point of contact with employees and management regarding HR and policy related questions
- Ensure employee lifecycle templates and documentation are kept up to date (employee agreements, disciplinary letters and termination letters etc)
- Oversees AODA, Employment Standards 30-day compliance
- Completion of post- secondary education in Human Resources
- Two to three years of work experience in Human Resources administration
- Direct or indirect management experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong technical skills- Excel, word
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Health and Safety policies
- Excellent time management and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Finance Coordinator - Toronto, ON.
February 3, 2017
Addictive Mobility is seeking a Finance Coordinator to join its finance department. This role requires someone who has a lot of energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and has an excellent communication skills. We have a fast-paced, merit based work environment in an open concept office at the heart of Liberty Village- near restaurants, pubs, grocery stories, as well as local events and festivals.
- Ensure invoice are compiled and revised according to insertion orders and production, statement of work
- Insert, update and synchronize the accounts receivable ledger with collection progress, state of account and invoicing changes
- Provision estimates and invoices for insertion orders on quickbooks (or other accounting system) and ensure timely delivery to client
- Manage the collections schedule for outstanding invoices and coordinate with client’s accounting department to ensure timely payment
- Assure timely collection of monies due as well as follow-ups on collection issues
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Work with Corporate Accountant to formulate a cash flow projection, invoicing/ billing forecast and a collection timeline
- Compiling in account statements for partners and key relationships
- Performing a weekly accounts receivable age analysis, compile and deliver reports, updates and memos as requested
- Meeting delivery milestones and providing timely feedback
- Deposit cheques in the bank by completing deposit slips
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of Addictive Mobility sales and customer data, intellectual property and operational policy
- Keep track, process and recording payments and expenditures to accounts
- Verify vendor accounts, resolve contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Verify and process credit card bills , schedule and prepare checks
- Experience in accounts receivable in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Persistence and diplomacy when dealing with clients
- Experience with collections in the advertising and marketing agency environment is an asset
- Some experience with 3rd party collection agencies is an asset
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Toronto, ON.
March 15, 2017
The Infrastructure Engineer will be part of the team that is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining all network and datacenter infrastructure. We are looking for a motivated, self-directed person who is capable of supporting a wide variety of network devices including Dell/Cisco switches, HP ProLiant Servers, APC power distribution units and more. The Engineer will provide support for developers and engineers in office locations, and will use tools to monitor, report and troubleshoot network issues.
The Daily Routine:
Network Administration Tools:
- Ensure the 24/7 network uptime including both WAN and LAN level
- Provide root cause analysis for all network-wide events that affect service uptime
- Optimize network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls
Datacenter Administration Tasks:
- Racking and stacking of various server configurations
- Server Builds, Cabling and Network for deployment across a variety of platforms and environments
- Configure, upgrade, and maintain server BIOS and RAID controllers
- Manage PXE environment and ensure images are current
- Hardware troubleshooting and replacement
- Configure and Maintain Enterprise-level managed switches (Dell/Cisco)
- Manage IT automation software (Ansible) to deploy applications and tools
- Familiar with ITIL standards and practices
- Provide Architectural design services and operations support for data center locations
- Monitoring & diagnosing physical infrastructure issues
- Ensure the 24/7 system uptime
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing complex network performance issues and working with Network Monitoring systems, TCPDUMP, Wireshark, IPPERF, TCPREPLAY, NETFLOW, and other network troubleshooting/performance benchmarking techniques
- Expert knowledge in the design, operation, and optimization of Data Centres, Firewalls and VPNs, DDoS, and core routing/transport networks
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment and provide significant contributions both individually and as part of a greater team
- Able to quickly learn and implement new technologies and network practices in a constantly evolving service provider infrastructure
- Able to work independently in data centres
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
March 16, 2017
The Full Stack Developer plays an important hybrid role, which requires both back-end and front-end engineering skills. This position provides opportunities to put on multiple hats and play various roles. We value developers who can own projects and develop complete, end-to-end solutions.
You will be working with a team of passionate developers looking to push forward the state of the ad tech industry and modern web apps a little bit each day.
- 3+ years of experience working on production web-based applications level
- Experience designing or working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with our stack, or equivalents:
- - Node.js
- - MongoDB
- - Elasticsearch
- - React
- - Redux
- Experience with version control software (Git / GitHub) in team environments
Nice to haves:
- Experience within the digital advertising industry
- Experience with Data Visualization (D3), data-intensive dashboards
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS / SASS / SCSS)
- Experience maintaining large CSS codebases (OOCSS / BEM / SMACSS)
- Experience with continuous integration, test-driven development
- An active GitHub / StackOverflow profile (please attach links if applicable)
- Good sense of UI / UX (please attach links if applicable)
- Bonus points for knowledge of emerging web standards and paradigms (FRP, Streams, Observables, Web Components, Progressive Web Apps, HTTP/2, WebRTC, etc)
- Gather technical requirements and working with designer to ensure practicality of designs
- Breaking down concepts, wireframes, and mockups into logical components and domains
- Designing data flows and documenting your work, producing technical documentation to ensure long-term success and enable team members to re-use your work
- Ensuring features and interactions are reproduced effectively and accurately across modern browsers
- Producing APIs that adhere to best practices and address modern security concerns
- Continuously optimizing for performance and usability of our app
Our promise to you:
- We’re highly focused on doing the right thing. We’ll discuss issues and timelines professionally, and you won’t take the blame for trying to build the best damn web app ever.
- Your ideas and creative freedoms will be respected. We encourage our developers to take up ownership of projects and responsibilities so they can work autonomously without micro-management.
- With the help of continuous integration tools, we work in short and quick sprints. You will see the result of your work pushed out to real users quickly.
- Most of your time will be spent coding. We’ll try our best to not bog you down with meetings or other “boring” work.
- You will be making meaningful contributions to a project that may soon become a pivotal product and major revenue stream for the company.
- -Addictive Mobility is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your promise to us:
- You should have immaculate attention to detail and leave no stone unturned: every button should have proper hover states, active states, loading states, and even error states.
- You are paranoid about clean and consistent code. You don’t leave technical debt for your teammates to clean up.
- Expert knowledge in the design, operation, and optimization of Data Centres, Firewalls and VPNs, DDoS, and core routing/transport networks
- You see assigned tasks through to completion but also know when push back and not over-promise
- We’re a team that enjoys learning new technologies. We expect you to keep up with the latest trends and best practices, and share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
Addictive Mobility is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
VP Product Development - Toronto, ON.
March 20, 2017
A Vice President Product Development, you will lead a team that:
Defines product specifications and strategy
Gathers and analyzes information to define product specifications and review design specifications
Envisions and communicates product strategy and functionality
Gathers and manages competitive and potential partner information for the company
Initiates and fosters relationships with other groups
Reviews product documentation and collateral
Ensures successful product releases based on corporate priorities
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership in developing the long-term strategy for Addictive Mobility, its products and services
- Drive innovation to delight customers and further Addictive Mobility progress as leading Ad Tech Solution provider
- Proactively partner with Product and Platform organizations to ensure that product offerings deliver end-to-end customer experience excellence
- Provide architectural leadership through setting strategy, developing priorities and managing operating mechanisms that drive a highly effective and efficient development organization
- Lead through principles consistent with Addictive Mobility’s operating values and leadership success profile. This includes the demonstrated ability to think strategically, drive results, build a high-performing organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Lead the development and execution of product plans, schedules, and delivery milestones through technical expertise, collaborative leadership, and visionary skills
- Ability to provide input to development teams to help ensure they deliver products, features and 3rd Party integrations on time, on specification and on budget and deliver a continuous flow of innovation to the market
- In partnership with internal R&D staff and experts, develop strategies and explore emerging technologies to help expand product portfolio to meet unarticulated consumer needs
- Establish alignments and alliances with key outside resources (suppliers, contractors, academia, etc.)
- Provide leadership to team to ensure the needed processes and resources are in place to support the business needs with existing products
- Ensure benchmarking programs are in place to maintain leadership in the markets in which we compete
- Ensure the needs of the business are supported through communications and reporting
- Partner with other functional areas to ensure effective and efficient development and launch of programs/li>
- Anticipate, identify, and internally communicate potential business risks and offer strategic and tactical options to meet goals
- Bachelor’s degree; technical background with preferably with additional education in Product Management
- Proven and extensive experience within the Ad Tech industry, ideally 5- 7 years
- Experience in senior Product Development, Program Management, Product Management and Business Development, ideally 5-7 years
- Budget and planning experience at the business unit level including monthly or quarterly forecasting experience
- Proven competencies in leading, motivating and developing multiple levels of staff in R&D/ Innovation environments
- Results driven, team orientation with passion to create competitive advantage and distinguish Addictive Mobility in the market
- Travel as required by needs of business
- Ideally working experience within a SaaS platform
- Experience in transforming service companies to product companies would be an asset