Ad Operations Intern - Toronto, ON.
January 20, 2017
Our Ad Operations Department is looking to fill an internship position. If you are an individual that exceeds expectations, we'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is interested in working in a tech heavy, marketing and advertising based role in Liberty Village, Toronto. We are offering a paid internship for students who are problem solvers, tech savvy and client- focused professionals.
- Coordinate Creative testing and providing proof of ads in a live environment for clients
- Assist Ad Operations team with day-to-day tasks and perform other duties as required
- Collaborating on various projects with the Director of Operations, Ad Operations Specialists, and sales as necessary. Providing support and testing for new product development as Addictive strides to be tech leaders in the Mobile Digital Advertising Space
- Preparing reports for monitoring campaign performances, to ensure contract fulfillment
- Generating reports for the Finance and Business Development teams for accounting and billing purposes
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of online ad products, trafficking processes, order fulfillment and cost management, etc.
- High efficiency, strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and problem-solving
- Related experience in ad industry, media, sales and/ or marketing is a plus
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word PPT). Google Suite products, Google chrome
- Excellent verbal and communication skills- French is a plus
Sales Enablement Coordinator - Toronto, ON.
January 15, 2017
As a Sales Enablement Coordinator your job is to support the sales team with information and material to communicate Addictive Mobility’s value. This job requires an individual who is detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and has a positive attitude. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to excel under strict deadlines.
- Assist the Sales Team in developing brand engagement proposals to sell mobile advertising (Includes RFP & RFI responses, Partnership decks, etc.)
- Offer creative concepts in the design of interactive mobile ads, work closely with the Design Team
- Develop Sales & Marketing collateral (Includes Standard Presentations, App Lists, Case Studies)
- Maintain and update Global Sales Library
- Assist with the planning and execution of Marketing events as necessary
- Must be tech savvy and have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with the ability to successfully manage several tasks simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Keynote
- Presentation design (Illustrator, InDesign + Photoshop skills are a plus!)
- Adapt well to constant change, with meticulous attention to detail
Sales Director - Toronto, ON.
January 14, 2017
Addictive Mobility is seeking a Sales Director to join it’s sales team. This role requires someone who has alot of energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail and has an excellent communication skills. We have a fast- paced merit based work environment in an open concept office at the heart of Liberty Village near restaurants, pubs, grocery stroes as well as local events and festivals.
- Deliver on agreed upon annual revenue target
- Support the development of junior sales staff when required
- Work with the CEO to develop strategic relationship within the Agency and Brand network
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key customers
- Carry out a high volume of sales calls to media agencies and client direct
- Carry out sales presentations and meetings on a frequent basis
- Constantly monitor the market for new technologies and opportunities
- Exceed individual goals and work towards exceeding expected targets
- Experience selling into agencies like Havas, Maxus, MEC, Zenith Optimedia, DenstuBos, IPG
- Experience with year sales targets in excess of $2 million
- Experience in developing new business
- Displays strong leadership, motivational and negotiation skills
- Frequent travels in the greater metropolitan area and to remote rural locations
- Ability to deliver outstanding presentation and to delegate tasks, strong organization skills
- Minimum five years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of prospecting, closing key accounts and managing relationships
QA Engineer - Toronto, ON.
January 2, 2017
Addictive Mobility is looking for an experienced and motivated QA Engineer to join our Engineering team. Success in this role is highly dependent on communication, so inter-personal skills are a must! You will work with the entire department to create effective testing systems, workflows and tools that measurably improve our product quality. Your ability to conceptually piece together complex systems is necessary in order to test them effectively, and come up with time-critical solutions to complex issues. Don’t worry, this role goes far beyond writing unit tests.
- Handle engineering tasks related to operations issues
- Handle engineering tasks related to operations issues
- Build/Improve testing tools and workflows for the engineering team
- Improve and enforce software testing guidelines
- Suggest and implement projects that will improve testability of software
- Suggest and implement projects that will reduce errors
- Suggest and implement projects that improve diagnostic abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in server-side software development and testing
- Experience with Python
- Experience with the Unix / Linux shell scripting
- Experience with Relational or non-relational databases
Human Resources Manager
February 3, 2017
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager who is bright and friendly and able to work diligently with our managers.
- Develop strong communications plans, build and maintain strong relationships with managers and advise the teams on the best practices
- Maintain and update departmental reference and communication documents
- Assist with recruitment process by pre-screening resumes and coordinating and administering background screening
- Accurately prepare and maintain all HR spreadsheets, forms, templates, reports and metrics
- Administer and coordinate employee off-boarding by scheduling exit interviews, preparing correspondence and updating employee records/profiles
- Ensure compliance with legislation, keep abreast of changes in legislation and advise management of relevant changes
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
- Act as the first point of contact with employees and management regarding HR and policy related questions
- Ensure employee lifecycle templates and documentation are kept up to date (employee agreements, disciplinary letters and termination letters etc)
- Oversees AODA, Employment Standards 30-day compliance
- Completion of post- secondary education in Human Resources
- Two to three years of work experience in Human Resources administration
- Direct or indirect management experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong technical skills- Excel, word
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Health and Safety policies
- Excellent time management and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
February 3, 2017
Addictive Mobility is seeking a Finance Coordinator to join its finance department.
This role requires someone who has a lot of energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and has an excellent communication skills. We have a fast-paced, merit based work environment in an open concept office at the heart of Liberty Village- near restaurants, pubs, grocery stories, as well as local events and festivals.
- Ensure invoice are compiled and revised according to insertion orders and production, statement of work
- Insert, update and synchronize the accounts receivable ledger with collection progress, state of account and invoicing changes
- Provision estimates and invoices for insertion orders on quickbooks (or other accounting system) and ensure timely delivery to client
- Manage the collections schedule for outstanding invoices and coordinate with client’s accounting department to ensure timely payment
- Assure timely collection of monies due as well as follow-ups on collection issues
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Work with Corporate Accountant to formulate a cash flow projection, invoicing/ billing forecast and a collection timeline
- Compiling in account statements for partners and key relationships
- Performing a weekly accounts receivable age analysis, compile and deliver reports, updates and memos as requested
- Meeting delivery milestones and providing timely feedback
- Deposit cheques in the bank by completing deposit slips
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of Addictive Mobility sales and customer data, intellectual property and operational policy
- Keep track, process and recording payments and expenditures to accounts
- Verify vendor accounts, resolve contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Verify and process credit card bills , schedule and prepare checks
- Experience in accounts receivable in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Persistence and diplomacy when dealing with clients
- Experience with collections in the advertising and marketing agency environment is an asset
- Some experience with 3rd party collection agencies is an asset
Jr. Graphic Designer
February 3, 2017
As a Junior Designer for Addictive Mobility you’ll be ideating and designing mobile advertising solutions to meet objectives outlined in client proposals. The Junior Designer must have excellent communication skills as well as a strong understanding of Adobe suite. The Junior Designer will liaise with the sales and creative team on a day to day basis, always working towards winning over new business and delivering an exceptional visual strategy.
- Gathering information, design insights and design materials for a vast array of brands and clients or, alternatively creating assets if they are unavailable via traditional means.
- Liaising with Sales Reps and the Creative Project Manager to discuss creative direction and objectives.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas and potential new innovations.
- Maintaining an open dialogue with the creative team to ensure that all executions proposed can be accomplished (efficiently and within budget) with both current and upcoming innovative technologies.
- Designing mock ups to meet brand objectives and creative goals, while ensuring the brand's voice and style are maintained.
- Ensuring that the all files created can be leveraged by the creative production team while efficient for other parties to modify them. Ensuring that these working files are saved with proper naming conventions and remain organized.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- Determination to achieve and succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Working with a variety of teams
- Seeing projects through from inception to production
- Consistent quality of work throughout projects regardless of project size
- Willingness to listen to feedback and leveraging that feedback to improve
- Being flexible in working hours
- Working within a design team
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Addictive Mobility is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.